Hioki DT4254 Digital Multimeter
Digital Multimeter With Fuse-Protected Terminals Ideal For Harsh Work Environments
The DT4254 is a voltage measurement only model designed for measuring photovoltaic modules and other high-voltage targets up to 1700 V DC.
CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V
• The voltage measurement model, which is ideal for solar power system and power equipment management, measures up to 1700 V DC during open voltage inspections (DT4254)
• Prevents accidents with clamp-on sensor-based current measurement (DT4254, DT4255)
• Voltage detection function (DT4254, DT4255)
• Low-pass filter cuts high harmonics (when measuring inverter fundamental waveforms)
• Broad -25°C (-13°F) to 65°C (149°F) operating temperature range (DT4254, DT4255)
• Dual display lets you check voltage and frequency simultaneously
■ Basic Specifications Regarding DMM Accuracy Due To The Many Ranges And Functions Available In A DMM, Only The Basic Accuracy Is Indicated For Reference. Please Refer To The Individual Catalogs For Detailed Accuracy Information.
|DC Voltage||600.0 mV to 1500 V
5 ranges, Basic accuracy: ±0.3 % rdg. ±3 dgt.
|AC Voltage||6.000 V to 1000 V, 4 ranges, Frequency characteristics: 40 Hz to 1 kHz
Basic accuracy 40 – 500 Hz : ±0.9 % rdg. ±3 dgt. (True RMS, crest factor 3)
|From 4 to 20mA Percentage conversion display||N/A|
|AC Current (use with Clamp on probes)||N/A|
|Voltage detection||Hi: AC40 V to 600 V, Lo: AC80 V to 600 V|
|Frequency||99.99 Hz to 99.99 kHz, 4 ranges (limited by the minimum detectable voltage),
Basic accuracy: ±0.1 % rdg. ±1 dgt.
|Other functions||Filter function, Display value hold, Auto hold, Max/Min/Average value display, Relative display, Auto-power save, USB communication (option)|
|Display||Main and Sub displays: 4-digits LCD, max. 6000 digits, bar graph|
|Display refresh rates||5 times/s (Capacitance measurement: 0.05 to 5 times/s, depending on measured value, Frequency: 1 to 2 time/s)|
|Power supply||LR03 alkaline batteries ×4, Continuous use: 130 hours (backlight OFF)|
|Dimensions and mass||84 mm (3.31 in)W × 174 mm (6.85 in)H× 52 mm (2.05 in)D,
390 g (13.8 oz) (including batteries and holster)
|Accessories||Test lead L9207-10 ×1, Holster ×1, Instruction manual ×1, LR03 alkaline battery ×4|