Radio RIG Icom IC A110 VHF Air Band Transceiver dapat diandalkan untuk serius komunikasi awak darat dibangun untuk spesifikasi militer (mil-spec). Menetapkan standar baru untuk komunikasi berbasis tanah, IC–A110 menyediakan daya tahan dan kehandalan dalam menuntut lingkungan operasi. Mampu menjadi dipasang di kendaraan apapun
Radio RIG Icom IC A110 VHF Air Band Transceiver dapat beradaptasi dengan kendaraan bekerja pada 12 V DC serta sumber daya 24 V DC.
Rugged and Reliable for Serious Ground Crew Communications
Setting a high standard for ground based communications, the IC-A110 provides durability and reliability in demanding operational environments.
Capable of being installed in any vehicle
• Radio RIG Icom IC A110 VHF Air Band Transceiver is adaptable to vehicles working on a 12 V, as well as a 24 V power source.
Front mounted loud speaker
• A loud speaker mounted in the front of the transceiver is free of any obstacles blocking audio reproduction. And 10 W of powerful output power is available for the external speaker.
• With a simple rotation of the dial, frequently used memory channels, or desired frequency selection can be made.
Memory channel name capability
• UP to 7-character memory names can be assigned for each channel. Allows simple and quick channel recognition and selection.
Side tone function
• Operator’s transmitted messages and calls are audio modulated and can be heard by standard air band headsets*, even in the most demanding operating airport conditions.
* Option OPC-871 is necessary when using standard type headset.
Convenient on hook scan functions
• Hanging the microphone on the mic. hanger activates the auto scan function. When released, the transceiver will return to the last used, or priority channel, depending on the selection.
Usable in extreme cold
• The adopted LCD guaranteed usable in temperatures from -30°C to +70°C (-22°F to +158°F). Normal performance, as well as display indications, are guaranteed even in extremely cold areas.
Additional Features Radio RIG Icom IC A110 VHF Air Band Transceiver
- Additional to the predominantly used 25 kHz channel spacing, an extra version complying to new regulations is available for 8.33 kHz channel spacing
- Equipped EEPROM system provides maintenance free memory backup capability, without the use of a separate backup battery
- Various scan functions, such as VFO and priority scans are available
- Limited number of keys for simple manipulation, but providing advanced multi-functions
- A total of 20 memory channels are available
- Ideal compact size of 150(W) × 50(H) × 180(D) mm* to mount in various types of vehicles
* 529/32(W) × 131/32(H) × 73/32(D) in
- 36 W (pep) of powerful output
- Excellent durability to cope with even the toughest workplace
- Memory channel only operation possible via PC programming
- Hand microphone supplied
Specifications Radio RIG Icom IC A110 VHF Air Band Transceiver
|Frequency range||118.000 – 136.975 MHz|
(according to version)
|8.33/25 kHz auto selection
or 25 kHz only
|No. of memory Ch.||20|
|Antenna connector||SO-239 (50Ω)|
|Power supply requirement
|13.75 V DC or 27.5 V DC
|Current drain (at 13.75 V DC)
4.0A (at AF max.)
0.5A (at stand-by)
|Operating temperature range||-30°C to +60°C;
-22°F to +140°F
|Frequency stability||±5 ppm (-30°C to +60°C)|
(projections not incl.)
|150(W) × 50(H) × 180(D) mm
529/32(W) × 131/32(H) × 73/32(D) in
|Weight (approx.)||1.5 kg; 3 lb 5 oz|
|Output power||36 W typ. pep (9 W typ. for CW)|
|Modulation limiting||70 – 100% (IC-A110)|
|Modulation compression||Linear 85%
|AF harmonic distortion||Less than 10% (at max. mod.)|
|Hum and Noise ratio||More than 40 dB|
|Spurious emissions||Less than -16 dBm|
|Adjacent Ch. power*||Less than 60 dB (25 kHz)
Less than 50 dB (8.33 kHz)
|Microphone connector||8-pin modulator (600Ω)|
|Receiving system||Double conversion superheterodyne|
|Intermediate freq.||1st 38.85 MHz
2nd 450 kHz
|Sensitivity (pd)||Less than 1 µV (at 6 dB S/N)|
(pd; at threshold)
|Less than 0.3 µV|
25 kHz Ch. Spacing
8.33 kHz Ch. Spacing
More than ±8 kHz (at -6 dB)
Less than ±17 kHz (at -40 dB)
Less than ±25 kHz (at -60 dB)
More than ±2.778 kHz (at -6 dB)
Less than ±7.37 kHz (at -60 dB)
|Spurious response||More than 74 dBµ|
|Intermodulation rejection ratio*||More than 64 dB|
|BIocking/desensitisation*||More than 70 dB|
|Cross modulation rejection*||More than 70 dB|
|Audio output power
Headeset (side tone)
|(at 13.75 V; 10% dist.; 60% mod.)
1.5 W typical w/8Ω load
More than 10.0 W w/8Ω load
More than 0.1 W w/500Ω load
|AF output impedance
Headset (side tone)
- Cable Power/DC
Jual Radio RIG Icom IC A110 VHF Air Band Transceiver dengan harga murah,diskon dan cari produk lainnya dari kategori Radio RIG. Gratis biaya pengiriman untuk wilayah Jakarta dan dapat dikirim ke seluruh Indonesia. Dapatkan hanya di toko online Indogeotech, belanja online mudah dan aman.